Followers

Thursday 4 February 2010

O is for Oval.............

Many thanks for all of you who joined in last week, new seemed very popular.............wonder whether it's all the lovely new stash we all acquire! :)

Now this week we have arrived at O which this week is for Ovals. I got a bit carried away this week cos I love ovals, so here are two cards that I have made!








This week Lesley has done this fabulous Oval Owl ATC for her collection.













And Fifi is still managing to incorporate at least one of my own designs stamps into every tag she makes! Here is her lovely O

10 comments:

  1. Hi there, great ovals Linda, Lesley and Fifi. I don't usually use ovals, but here goes..you can see mine "here"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge. Here is my card:

    http://craftytess.blogspot.com/2010/02/holly.html

    Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. DT did a fabulous job!!

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge.

    hier is my card!

    Thanks for looking!
    Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. it,s not something I do much either, I made a fat page

    ReplyDelete
  6. good challenge here is my card thanks for taking a look
    Hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT samples & great challenge :o)

    My Card is here

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the challenge girls!!
    here is my ATC
    thanks for looking
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My oval is quite small but it's there!
    Thanks for the lovely examples!
    My card is here
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete